Unidentified series about time travel Oct 13, 2019 17:56:51 GMT
Post by Avigail on Oct 13, 2019 17:56:51 GMT
Hello to anyone who might help.
I've been looking for over a decade for a series I've watched on Tv about 20 years ago which revolved around time travel.
I've looked over many series and databases concerning time travel series on Tv but nowhere did I find any hint of that particular series the name of which I don't recall.
I would detail in the following paragraphs the details I do remember about said series, in hopes of someone helping me to track it down:
- It was either an American, a Canadian, or less likely an Australian, live action sci-fi series, produced in the 1990's.
- The main character was a teenage boy from present time.
- Other main characters which I remember were a girl he met either from the 30'th or 31'st century from a wartorn future,
as well as a scientist from the 25th or 26th century that guided them through their time traveling adventures.
- The main villian for most of the series was another, presumably evil scientist from a future century, equipped with a mech suit that chased them and schemed against them in various adventures.
- There was a plot device which revovled around some kind of crisis, the whole series was trying to prevent in the time continum; If I remember correctly it was called "The Destroyer", and around the end of the series another similiar plot device surfaced named "The Annhilator".
- There was one episode or arc of episodes in the series, in which they main characters visited a future time where humanity went extinct after some wars, and the only sentient life found was a city populated by human sized living toys.
These are more or less all the details I clearly remember from said series, any help finding out what series that was would be greatly appreciated!